What does the test tell you?
Our genetic test gives you fundamental information about yourself. Some examples of the content of our different tests can be found below:
Genetics and sports
Change your training program from generalized ones to a personalized one. Use your genetic strengths in building your own roadmap of sports, while being aware of your personal challenges on the way to your goal.
- The effect of power training
- The effect of endurance training
- The effect of exercise to blood pressure
- The effect of exercising to fat
- The effect of exercising to weight management
- Aerobic capacity
- Risk of sports injuries
Genetics and diet
Will you do better on a diet that has lots of carbs, or should you do better on a diet that has more protein and fat? With Evogenom’s genetic test you can plan your diet and eat healthier.
- The effect of carbohydrates & fats
- The sensation of taste
- The effects of coffee and alcohol
Genes and health
Be aware of your hereditary attributes e.g. in drug metabolism
- The differences in drug metabolism
- Help for making better decisions with your sleep and nutrition
- Different health risks
Genetics and rest
With the help of our genetic test, you can reveal your personal needed time for sleep, your sleep rhythm and recovery. Know your potential and plan your sleeping better.
- The required amount of sleep
- The quality of sleep
- Circadian rhythm
- The effect of stress
Your genes also carry some fun-to-know information, such as the need for deodorant, different sensitivities for different scents and the tendency to learn from errors.
- Do you need deodorant?
- Roses or root beer – which does your nose prefer?
- Do you feel the urge to sneeze after looking at a bright light?
- Among others!